Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour small-group shore excursion in Gdansk
- See important monuments such as Oliwa Cathedral and St. Mary's Basilica
- Absorb the antique charm of Gdansk Old Town as you explore its narrow streets
- Learn about the history and culture of the Polish city
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
During the drive, you’ll receive an introduction the history and culture of Gdansk from your guide: hear of how this modest medieval town played a significant role in the history of Poland and the world.
Make your first stop at Oliwa Cathedral — a 12th-century structure topped by two vibrant green spires — and identify Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo and Classical styles. Proceed to the Old Town, stopping to capture photographs of picturesque sights such as Solidarity Square and the island on which World War II began.
On arrival in Gdansk Old Town, you’ll disembark your coach and take a walking tour through the enclave’s ambient tangle of streets. From Golden Gate, amble past colorful mansions, stopping to admire the grand Town Hall of Gdansk and St. Mary’s Basilica — the largest brick church in the world.
Then, enjoy some relaxed free time to explore independently before reconvening with your guide and small-group for your transfer back to Gdansk port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a shared small-group tour. Maximum number of tour participants: 26
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please kindly note, that the waiting time past given tour starting time is only 10 minutes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands