Are you interested in?
80 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
155 Tours & Activities
St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki) Tours
108 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the highlights of Gdansk Old Town on a private walking tour. By going on a private tour, it means you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention, and can ask questions along the way. A walking tour will give you access to hard-to-reach cobblestone pedestrianized areas that you wouldn’t reach by public transport. Highlights include Golden Gate, the Torture Chamber, Royal Way, Long Market, the Town Hall, St. Mary’s Church, and Neptune Fountain.
- A private tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Spend time outdoors, and see Gdansk Old Town highlights such as Royal Way
- Learn about Gdansk’s history, and get local tips
- A walking tour takes you to places that can’t be accessed by car or bus
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees ( 1
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointGolden Gate, Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Gdansk Local Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Gdansk Old Town?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour of Gdansk Old Town?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9328P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskCity Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradCity Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawCategory