7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This is a fantastic choice for history and architecture fans. Enjoy the ultimate hassle-free day with Gdansk hotel pickup and drop-off included. You’ll travel in a comfortable vehicle to Malbork Castle, where you won’t have to waste a moment waiting in line as admission tickets are provided. Explore the spectacular brick castle from the Middle Ages before discovering more attractions in Zulawy. A highlight of the day is enjoying a barbecue in Hel—the village where the Nogat and Vistula rivers meet.
- Stress-free day with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Admission ticket to Malbork Castle is included
- A delicious barbecue in Hel is included
- Visit one of the world’s largest brick castles—Malbork
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
sightseeing the castle with audio guide
Visiting to Westerplatte
Driver is the local guide
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuzeum Zamkowe w Malborku, ul. Staroscinska 1, Malbork 82-200 Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
If you will be picked up from the Hotel, please wait for your guide in the hotel lounge.
- Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport, ul. Juliusza Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland
- Port Gdynia, Polska 2, 81-339 Gdynia, Poland
- Port of Gdańsk Authority SA, Zamknięta 18, 80-955 Gdańsk, Poland
- Stena Line Ferry Terminal, Eugeniusza Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-156 Gdynia, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poland By Locals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malbork Castle and Westerplatte Tour with Lunch ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Malbork Castle and Westerplatte Tour with Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malbork Castle and Westerplatte Tour with Lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malbork Castle and Westerplatte Tour with Lunch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Malbork Castle and Westerplatte Tour with Lunch
7 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingGdanskShore Excursions - KaliningradSkip-the-Line Tours - KaliningradPorts of Call Tours - KaliningradAttractions & Museums - KaliningradShore Excursions - PoznanSkip-the-Line Tours - PoznanPorts of Call Tours - PoznanAttractions & Museums - PoznanShore Excursions - WarsawSkip-the-Line Tours - WarsawPorts of Call Tours - WarsawAttractions & Museums - WarsawCategory