Are you interested in?
49 Tours & Activities
Private and Luxury
29 Tours & Activities
61 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
2,5-hours Food Tour and Gdansk Sightseeing led by licensed English-speaking guide
Visit 2 venues to try typical Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine
More food than you are able to eat
Enjoy the tour in a small group with up to 15 participants
Coffee and/or Tea
Additional food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointLubrow.Pub, Karmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsCukiernia Sowa, Długa 16/17, 22-100 Gdańsk, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during EVERYDAY Traditional Food Tour with Old Town Sightseeing?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 65617P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGdanskFood Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanFood Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawCategory