3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
On this Gdansk bike tour, you’ll be taken to interesting sites in the Old Town and Lower City. You’ll save time researching cycle routes and your guide will take you to unusual spots that are difficult for tourists to find. Highlights include St. Mary's Basilica tower and the Shipyard area. Conveniently, bike rental is included, so you can travel light.
- Pedal past many Gdansk highlights on this bike tour
- Travel light—bike hire is included
- Exploring Gdansk with a guide means you won’t get lost
- A bike tour will enable you to see more sites than a walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Chlebnicka 19/20, 80-830 Gdańsk, Poland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/20/2021 - 12/12/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poland By Locals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gdansk Private Bike Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gdansk Private Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gdansk Private Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gdansk Private Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 57991P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskCity Tours - KaliningradMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCity Tours - PoznanMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCity Tours - WarsawMountain Bike Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory