Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Gdansk Old Town (Gdańsk Stare Miasto) Tours
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
155 Tours & Activities
2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Poland is known for its delicious and hearty cuisine. Taste your way around the city on this traditional walking food tour of Gdansk. You’ll save time trying to translate menus by having a guide to translate for you, and take you to places locals love for traditional cuisine. You’ll visit five food stores and restaurants, and try a variety of dishes such as polish dumplings, and cheesecake.
- Try traditional Polish cuisine on a 3-hour walking food tour
- No getting lost—a guide will accompany you
- See multiple Gdansk city highlights such as the Old Town
- No translation worries—your guide will translate the menus
Saved to wishlist!
Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
Private tour with licensed and very knowledgeable guide
More food than you are able to eat!
Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
Guided walking tour of Gdansk Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
Additional drinks & meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointKarmelicka 1, 80-851 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsLux Apartamenty Old Town Gdansk, Długie Pobrzeże 15, 80-888 Gdańsk, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Polish Private Food Tour in Gdansk?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 65617P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskFood Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanFood Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawCategory