- See downtown Gdansk from the water on a historical 12-seater boat
- Cover Gdansk ancient and modern: from medieval landmarks to new developments
- Provided blankets keep you snug at cooler times of year
- Great-value cruise makes the perfect introduction to the city
Departure & Return
Our marina is located in the former Gdańsk Shipyard, industrial areas. 500m from the European Solidarity Center in Gdańsk and 850m from the Museum of the Second World War, meeting point at 3 sea containers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galar Gdański
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms