2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ideal for first-time visitors to Gdansk, this tour combines history, culture, and off the beaten track sights too. Explore the Old Town with a guide, so you don’t have to worry about studying a map, and can let someone else take the lead. Learn about the city’s history from medieval times to today, get your bearings, and find out local tips too.
- A private tour means the route can be tailored to your interests
- Save time and tick off many Gdansk Old Town highlights in a day
- Great for history buffs—learn about Gdansk’s past and key historical events
- Lots of variety—see top sights as well as off the beaten track areas
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Targ Węglowy, 80-980 Gdańsk, Poland
We meet in front of the Millenium Tree statue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise passengers can be transported at an extra charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poland By Locals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience Gdansk Old Town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience Gdansk Old Town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience Gdansk Old Town?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience Gdansk Old Town?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience Gdansk Old Town
2 to 3 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawCategory