Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
155 Tours & Activities
St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki) Tours
108 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Have fun cycling through one of the most bike-friendly cities in Poland while sightseeing and learning about Gdansk. Visit the Old Town, Low Town, shipyard and other areas of the city. You’ll get a much more intimate perspective than touring by car or bus, but can cover more ground than you would on a walking tour. This tour is an exciting way to see the sights while exercising.
- An ideal tour for active travelers
- Many plenty of stops to find out more and take photos
- Avoid getting lost by touring with a local guide
- A fun activity for friends and families
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPoland By Locals, Chlebnicka 19/20, 80-830 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Poland By Locals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gdansk Highlights Bicycle Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 57991P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGdanskMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanMountain Bike Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory