Explore our promoted experiences
- Shore excursion to Gdansk from Gdynia
- Ideal for lovers of history and travelers with limited time in Poland
- Visit Oliwa Cathedral, famed for its colossal organ, and see the Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers
- Take a walking tour of Gdansk Old Town, one of the largest historic centers in Europe
- Port pickup and drop-off in Gdynia are included
Departure & Return
An SPB-Tours representative will wait for you outside the port gates if docking in Gdynia.We will hold an SPB-Tours/Baltic Experiences sign.
An SPB-Tours representative will wait for you right outside the ship if docking in Gdańsk. We will hold an SPB-Tours/Baltic Experiences sign.
What To Expect
Then, continue to Gdansk Old Town—stopping to admire the Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers of 1970 along the way—for a walking tour. Wander down Royal Route, the area’s principal street, admire Upland Gate and the 14th-century Gothic city hall, and the impressive St. Mary’s Church.
Other Old Town highlights come in the form of the 12th-century Green Gate, King Arthur's Court, and the Historical Museum of Gdansk. Following the walking tour, you have free time before returning to Gdynia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, sruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and sailing date (the day your cruise starts).
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Itinerary is approximate! While we will try and visit everything, traffic conditions, local events, and crowds can sometimes prevent some sights from being visited. The order in which sights are visited may be adjusted for optimal visitor experience.
- For your own comfort, please consider bringing comfortable shoes, bottled water and some snacks for the long day.
- If the weather forecasts predict rain, please bring an umbrella.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.