5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
There is Free WIFI on board!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I have a Mercedes Minibus with real leather seats, I can pick you up wherever you choose, at your Hotel, Apartment or at the train station. It is up to you!
As long as it is around Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Grainau or even Oberammergau if you happen to be staying there or anywhere near, we can talk about this on an email.
Obviously there are no pick ups in Munich or Innsbruck, unless you want to pay an extra €300,00!
If you live outside the area you just get a train or a Bus and we start the Tour at the time you want, You can buy a cheap ``Bayern Ticket´´and travel all over Bavaria for 24 Hours, but it can only be used after 09,00 am.
Obviously If you arrive in the late afternoon you will not have enough time to do the Tour properly!
I DO NOT PICK UP IN MUNICH OR INNSBRUCK, YOU CAN CATCH A TRAIN TO GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN TO BE AT THE TRAIN STATION AT ABOUT 11,00am
I hope to see you all very soon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The Castle is not really a good choice for those who have difficulty walking and the Castle has many steps. But If you can get into my Mercedes Viano Minibus we shall find you places to see!
- Nobody is a ``little bit pregnant´´, but you must decide yourself If you want to take the Tour!
- I´m not a Doctor, you must decide yourselves if you want to see the Castle, there are lots of choices, don´t let, ``Dying to see the Castles´´be your epitaph.
- My Viano has real leather seats, but If you have a very bad back then you must decide how bad it is? Plenty of other places on my Tours!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during HALF DAY TOUR, with GAP, ETTAL, OBERAMMERGAU from GARM-PARTENKIRCHEN.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during HALF DAY TOUR, with GAP, ETTAL, OBERAMMERGAU from GARM-PARTENKIRCHEN.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during HALF DAY TOUR, with GAP, ETTAL, OBERAMMERGAU from GARM-PARTENKIRCHEN.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
HALF DAY TOUR, with GAP, ETTAL, OBERAMMERGAU from GARM-PARTENKIRCHEN.
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGarmisch-PartenkirchenPhotography Tours - BavariaPhotography Tours - InnsbruckPhotography Tours - MunichCategory