6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind way to discover the Bahamas’ aquatic wildlife on this private, half-day snorkeling trip. Meet your guide at your preferred destination, hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle, and head to the waterfront: you’ll snorkel past coral reefs and can look out for sea turtles, fish, and more. Then, round out the day with a trip to a local’s home, where you can sip bush tea and learn about Bahamian culture and traditions.
- Enjoy a relaxed, personal experience when you book a private tour
- Swim and snorkel with coral reefs, sea turtles, and other marine life
- This two-in-one tour also includes a cultural stop at a local’s home
- Round-trip transit via air-conditioned vehicle makes getting around easy
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Will meet you at the previously arranged and agreed upon point of pick up, with a handheld sign depicting your names, wearing my company uniform.
Pelican Bay Hotel , Sea Horse Road at Port Lucaya, Freeport Grand Bahama Island Grand Bahama Intl Airport , Freeport Grand Bahama Island Freeport Harbour - Bahamas Marker , The Bahamas
6/16/2020 - 12/14/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Grand Bahama Island
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel/Swim with the Turtles Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFreeportShore Excursions - Grand Bahama IslandPorts of Call Tours - Grand Bahama IslandSnorkeling - Grand Bahama IslandShore Excursions - West Palm BeachPorts of Call Tours - West Palm BeachSnorkeling - West Palm BeachShore Excursions - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonSnorkeling - Boca RatonCategory