Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour wine tasting tour in the Tuscan countryside, from Florence
- Set out along hillside roads through Tuscany, passing among olive groves and vineyards as you go
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a small-group size
- Guided visit of 2 different Chianti wineries
- Tasting of different wines and olive oil at the first winery
- Tasting of different wines and olive oil at the second winery paired with local Tuscan specialties (cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
At the bottom of the highest red-brick building, in front of the parking lot. Approx 8 mins by walk from the Florence SMN Train Station. Allow plenty of time. For further info, contact us in advance, and don’t wait the day of the tour, at the last minute, as it could be too late to join the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to join the tour is 12 years old; infants are not allowed
- Drinking age is 18 years old
- Due to a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not accessible for those using a wheelchair
- Vegetarian & gluteen free, can be accommodated, please advise at time of booking under special requirements.
- Wines tasted: reds typical of the Chianti region ( normally Chianti Classico, Riserva, Super Tuscans, Gran Selezione, etc.).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Luggage can be stored on the bus during the tour, if needed
- Return at departure point: 1:45pm for the 9.00am tour - 7:00pm for the 2:30pm tour. To reserve other activities, allow plenty of time, in case of heavy traffic, etc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure you know exactly where to meet the bus as it wasn't where Google Maps originally indicated, its a bit behind the train station." See review
- "Finding the meeting point was a bit tough - read the instructions carefully!" See review
- "I would bring a snack as the food is light and the glasses are heavy." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews