- Florence combo: skip-the-line and guided tours of Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery
- See the original statue of 'David' by Michelangelo plus his unfinished 'Prigioni' sculpture
- Learn about the history of the Uffizi Gallery on an afternoon walking tour
- See the famous 'Birth of Venus' and the Leonardo Room
Departure & Return
At the Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli 58-60, entrance reserved to the booking holders. An assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos
At the Uffizi Gallery, in front of the door n. 1. An assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos. Please note: starting from April 2022 the meeting point for the Uffizi will be at Caf Tour & Travel Agency, Via dei Tavolini, 15r, 50122 Florence
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms