9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience two of the most beautiful cities in Tuscany on a private, full-day tour from Florence. See Siena’s impressive cathedral and the grand Piazza del Campo, home to the famous Palio horse race. Marvel at the 13th-century fortress in Monteriggioni on the way to San Gimignano, a charming hilltop village honored as a UNESCO World Heritage site thanks to its remarkably well-preserved glimpse into Middle Ages Italy. Stop wherever and as often as you like on a fully customized tour, and enjoy the full attention of a knowledgeable driver throughout the day.
- Private, full-day tour from Florence to the beautiful medieval cities of Siena and San Gimignano
- Explore Siena's historic center, cathedral and famous Piazza del Campo
- See the 13th-century fortress of Monteriggioni
- Feel transported back in time at the UNESCO-listed hilltop town of San Gimignano
- Stop wherever and as often as you like on a fully customized tour
- Get recommendations on the best places to explore and dine from a knowledgeable English-speaking driver
- Travel through the scenic Tuscan countryside in a luxury minivan with room for up to eight passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Florence hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Museum & Monument entrance fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please supply us with your full pickup address - hotel, apartment, bed and breakfast, villa, farmhouse, etc.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Private Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff