30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel like an Alaskan—aboard a dogsled—during this dogsledding and mushing experience in Fairbanks. Hop aboard and hold on to be towed by energetic dogs down five miles (eight kilometers) of snowy trails with your private party. You can help drive the team with voice commands, as your guide supervises from the back of the sled.
- Private tour for your party only
- Learn about the history of mushing through guided commentary
- Cold weather gear provided
- Ask plenty of questions of your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced Guide & Alaskan Husky dog team
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
3355 Repp Rd , 3355 Repp Rd, North Pole, AK 99705, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Arrive 30 Minutes prior to tour start
- Passengers over 250 pounds or 113 Kilograms must purchase 2 tickets
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rods Alaskan Guide Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience in North Pole?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience in North Pole?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience in North Pole?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Dogsledding is very romantic and calming tour, you will love it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience in North Pole
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesFairbanksNature and Wildlife - AlaskaWinter Sports - AlaskaCategory