3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the diverse wildlife of Everglades National Park with a combination eco tour led by a Florida Master Naturalist Guide. Begin with a boat ride and learn about different ecosystems while keeping an eye out for dolphins, manatees, and herons. Continue next in a kayak, paddling on peaceful waters that allow you to explore areas a boat can’t go. Finish with a walking tour on an uninhabited barrier island.
- Explore the Everglades with a Master Naturalist Guide
- Go boating in the Everglades to see dolphins and more
- Kayak through peaceful waters and see shorebirds
- Join your guide for a walking tour on a barrier island
Saved to wishlist!
Golf Cart Ride to our marina
Boating and Kayaking
Everglades National Park Visitors Pass $5/person
Departure & Return
238 Mamie St , 238 Mamie St, Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Park at our shop ... also known as JT's
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Boat Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesNature and WildlifeWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEverglades National ParkGolf Tours & Tee Times - FloridaNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaGolf Tours & Tee Times - MiamiNature and Wildlife - MiamiWater Tours - MiamiKayaking - MiamiHalf-day Tours - MiamiGolf Tours & Tee Times - Key WestNature and Wildlife - Key WestWater Tours - Key WestKayaking - Key WestHalf-day Tours - Key WestCategory