1 hour (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Digital photographies at high quality and edited professionally
A bit of information about the places we visit and recomendations
Departure & Return
High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Photo Session Edinburgh
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Travel Photo Session Edinburgh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEdinburghPhotography Tours - StirlingHoneymoon - StirlingPhotography Tours - GlasgowHoneymoon - GlasgowPhotography Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneHoneymoon - Newcastle-upon-TyneCategory
Royal Scottish AcademyLauriston CastleScottish ParliamentAlnwick CastleEdinburgh ZooMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Linlithgow LochEdinburgh Old TownThe CanongateEdinburgh Cruise Port at LeithRoyal Botanic Garden EdinburghJohn Knox HouseScottish National GalleryFalkland Palace and GardenCastle RockForth Road BridgeReal Mary King's CloseSt. Giles CathedralRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Hopetoun House