- Gaze over the mighty Forth Rail Bridge from South Queensferry
- Visit peaceful coastal villages of Fife including Anstruther
- Enjoy free time to explore St. Andrews at your leisure
- Travel through the Lomond Hills and along Loch Leven’s shoreline
Departure & Return
From outside the Ensign Ewart pub
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- The castle currently needs to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by St Andrews & The Fishing Villages of Fife from Edinburgh.