- See the best of Skye and Scotland's Highlands on a 3-day tour from Edinburgh
- Skip self-drive and see and learn more with comfy transport and a guide
- Explore Skye, see Loch Ness, opt to tour Culloden battlefield, and more
- Relax with return travel, two nights' accommodation, and breakfasts included
Departure & Return
Please check in with Highland Experience staff inside/outside Caffe Nero by 8.15am
Please note: During August, and other times when there are events taking place at Edinburgh Castle we will use an alternative end point in Edinburgh's New Town.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 3 years old
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.