7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustle of Edinburgh for a full-day private tour of the central Highlands. See castles, waterfalls, and historic villages as your local guide takes care of the driving. Customize the itinerary according to your personal interests, including a possible stop at a whisky distillery. Get personalized advice on where to eat traditional food. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Explore the central Highlands with a private tour
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and let your guide do the driving
- Adjust the itinerary according to your interests
- Visit a whisky distillery, historic castles, and scenic waterfalls
Saved to wishlist!
All guiding fees and vehicle costs.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Booster seats for up to 2 children.
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fees for castles/distillery
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any Edinburgh hotel, BnB or Port.
- South Queensferry
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iconic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Central Highlands Driving Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Central Highlands Driving Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the Highlands, castles and history of Scotland in your own private van." See review
Product code: 8616P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Central Highlands Driving Tour
7 to 8 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursDistillery Tours ExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghShore Excursions - St. Andrews4WD Tours - St. AndrewsSporting Events - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsExtreme - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsShore Excursions - Stirling4WD Tours - StirlingSporting Events - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingExtreme - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - Glasgow4WD Tours - GlasgowSporting Events - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowExtreme - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Edinburgh ZooHopetoun HouseCastle RockFalkland Palace and GardenSt. Columba's BayCamera Obscura and World of IllusionsGrassmarketScotch Whisky ExperienceEdinburgh DungeonScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Edinburgh Cruise Port at LeithGladstone’s LandRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Rosslyn ChapelReal Mary King's CloseScottish ParliamentGeorgian HouseLoch LomondSt. Giles CathedralThe Canongate