- Travel in comfort deep into the Scottish Highlands with a guide
- Take in Kilmahog, Rannoch Moor and the magnificent Glen Coe
- Enjoy free time in Loch Ness and Fort Augustus to explore at your leisure
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from most central hotels & Guest Housees in Eidnburgh City Centre. It is not always possible to pickup from outside the door and we will therefore arrange a suitable meeting point. please contact us at least 24 hour before departure.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:15 AM - 08:00 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Scotland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands Day Tour from Edinburgh.