- Travel from Edinburgh’s Royal Mile to Stirling with a guide and learn of Scotland’s rich history
- Explore Loch Lomond in Trossachs National Park
- Visit Glengoyne Distillery for an optional tour and tasting
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Departure & Return
Please check in with Highland Experience staff inside/outside Caffe Nero by 08:45
Please note: During August, and other times when there are events taking place at Edinburgh Castle we will use an alternative end point in Edinburgh's New Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- On occasion Auchentoshan Distillery will be visited on this tour instead of Glengoyne.
- Prior to departure you will be contacted with details of optional Distillery and Stirling Castle tour bookings
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We would definitely book again, but next time arrive an hour early and try to board bus in time to get either single or a pairs seat." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews