- Explore Edinburgh’s ancient streets with a guide by night
- Visit venues where the un-dead are said to roam, including Greyfriar's Kirkyard and the Nidry Street Vaults
- Learn of the beggars, criminals and witches who met with gruesome death in centuries past
- Keep your eyes peeled for sightings of the city’s ghostly spirits
Departure & Return
Tours meet at the Tourist Information Police Box, outside of the Bank of Scotland. This is across the road from the pub/bar, Deacon Brodie’s Tavern. The guide will meet everyone here. Please be there 5 minutes before the tour time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for children under 5 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vaults are accessed via a 2ft stair with further average size stairs inside the vaults.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Auld Reekie Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands