- A guide knows all of the spots in Edinburgh associated with 'Harry Potter'
- Learn about J.K Rowling and how Edinburgh inspired her to write
- See city sights up close while staying active during your vacation
- This 'Harry Potter' walking tour has an easy-to-find meeting spot
Departure & Return
The tours starts at 130 High Street (The Royal Mile), on the corner with Stevenlaw's Close. Look for the Red Umbrellas!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old accompanied by an adult can join this tour for free
- Near public transportation
- We unfortunately do not advise guests in wheelchairs to join the Harry Potter Tour, due to the narrow stairways and steep hills. We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment caused
- Average tour length. The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandemans New Europe Ltd - Corporate Account
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "A highly recommended tour if you're a Harry Potter fan!" See review