Departure & Return
We meet in front of Scott Monument, which is located at Princes Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- My tours are all out doors and in open air, so it is not mandatory to wear mask however we will be taking local buses and face covering is required in public transports here in Edinburgh. We will also maintain social distancing and keep our hands sanitised. Please dress according to the weather and please wear good walking shoes. Please carry rain jacket with you just incase. (PLEASE NOTE: If your preferred date & time is not available in my calendar, please contact me for arrangement. I have 5 other tours & experiences, please have a look and choose the one that is best for you.)
- -Please book a private tour with kids under 7 years of age. Contact to arrange "Rishi's Edinburgh Tours".
- Most travelers can participate
- Important info: 1. Good walking footwear and don't forget your waterproof clothing - just in case. 2. Tour is around 6 hours. All day bus ticket included.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rishi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Whole day Edinburgh Tour including Scottish Lunch with a Local Expert!.