Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore Edinburgh and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.
• We will pick you up at your hotel and then head North from Edinburgh. On the way we will stop to take a look at the spectacular Forth Bridges. We then carry on past the imposing ramparts of Stirling Castle into the Trossachs National Park, which is centred on Loch Lomond. Next, we cross the wilderness of Rannoch Moor before stopping at the dramatic Glencoe. This area boasts striking mountain scenery and is a popular spot for hill-walkers. The dramatic views you will see have also featured in numerous films, including Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Our private tour continues along the banks of Loch Linnie to Fort William, where we will pass the breathtaking Ben Nevis - Britain’s highest mountain - before entering The Great Glen. Arriving at Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness, you can cruise on the loch, go for a walk or just relax by the Caledonian Canal. Whatever you decide to do, rest assured that the views will be stunning.just keep your eye out for Nessie!
Our return journey takes us past the Laggan Dam and Dalwhinnie Distillery before entering the lonely and wild Drumochter Pass. Heading South, we then enter Perthshire, a beautiful land of forests and rivers. Last on the agenda is an early evening walk to the wonderful Black Linn Falls before heading back to Edinburgh.
• If passenger wants to customize their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.
• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of Central Edinburgh area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Loch Ness and Glencoe Tour with Private Driver.