- Flexibility to create your own itinerary: Tailor the tour to your interests
- Spend as long as you wish at each of the stops: Skip the rushed group tours
- Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like during a 24-hour period
- Get insights into each of the attractions via the on-board audio guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important cruise passenger info: Cruise guests arriving into Leith can collect a shuttle bus from the terminal to Waterloo Place, this is approximately a 6 minute walk from tour stop 1. Cruise guests arriving into South Queensferry (Hounds Point) can collect a shuttle bus from the terminal to Charlotte Square, this is approximately a 5 minute walk from tour stop 2. Cruise guests arriving into Newhaven will be able to pick up a local bus into central Edinburgh and will take approximately 30 minutes.
- Bus Tour operates all year round
- 9:00am - 4:00pm, every 20 minutes
- Tour Duration: 60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour start point: St Andrews Square - Northside. However, passengers can join the bus tour at any of the stops along the route
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- 3 kids go free with every paying adult until 31st December 21
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It’s good to do this early in the morning til noon, but may skip this in the afternoon as the traffic is very slow in the city center." See review