3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide. If you will be picked up from the airport, your guide will meet you in the arrival hall of the airport accordingly.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Glasgow Airport, Paisley PA3 2ST, UK
- Inverness Airport, Dalcross, Inverness IV2 7JB, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourope UK
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow 3 Days Scotland Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow 3 Days Scotland Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow 3 Days Scotland Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow 3 Days Scotland Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow 3 Days Scotland Private Tour
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghFood Tours - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingMarkets - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFood Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFood Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneBus Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneNature and Wildlife - Newcastle-upon-TyneMulti-day Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneMarkets - Newcastle-upon-TyneWalking Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneHistorical Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCategory
Scottish National Portrait GalleryGreyfriars KirkLinlithgow LochSt. Giles CathedralCalton HillRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Nelson MonumentEdinburgh DungeonScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Loch LomondScottish ParliamentGeorgian HouseRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Gladstone’s LandEdinburgh Old TownCastle RockGrassmarketForth BridgeRoyal Scottish Academy