- Visit the Highlands from Edinburgh without the hassle of buses and trains
- See multiple top attractions in a day: Ideal for those with limited time
- Plenty of free time to explore Fort Augustus and Loch Ness
- Learn about Scottish Highland history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Opposite the Travelodge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under five.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixstar Coach Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour to the Scottish Highlands.