4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Door to door collection and drop off
Snacks and water provided
WiFi on board
Cost of Meals, Tastings and Tours not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customers are collected from their Hotel, Guesthouse , Rail or Train Stations, or Airport.
This tour is designed for Whisky Tourists accommodated in or around Edinburgh
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Persons under 8 years cannot go on Whisky Tours - Persons under 18 cannot purchase or consume alcohol
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craigs 4 day Highland Whisky Tour from Edinburgh - inclusive of up to 6 Persons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Craigs 4 day Highland Whisky Tour from Edinburgh - inclusive of up to 6 Persons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craigs 4 day Highland Whisky Tour from Edinburgh - inclusive of up to 6 Persons?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Craigs 4 day Highland Whisky Tour from Edinburgh - inclusive of up to 6 Persons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowCategory
Blackness Castle Tours & TicketsGreyfriars Kirk Tours & TicketsLoch Lomond Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Zoo Tours & TicketsThe Canongate Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Scotland Tours & TicketsCalton Hill Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Dungeon Tours & TicketsLauriston Castle Tours & TicketsRoyal Scottish Academy Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery) Tours & TicketsReal Mary King's Close Tours & TicketsGilmerton Cove Tours & TicketsPreston Mill & Phantassie Doocot Tours & TicketsRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle) Tours & TicketsRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia) Tours & TicketsLinlithgow Loch Tours & TicketsScott Monument Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery Tours & TicketsGladstone’s Land Tours & Tickets