- 2-hour whisky tasting tour of Edinburgh
- Explore Edinburgh’s UNESCO-listed Old Town on a walking tour
- Enjoy a candlelit whisky tasting at the Megget’s Cellar
- Sample authentic scotch whiskies during a candlelit tasting
- Speyside, Highland, Islay and Lowland distilleries
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Mercat Cross, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RF. Look for the 8 sided monument with white Unicorn on top. You will find a member of our visitor services team waiting here to check you in. They will be dressed in black, holding an iPad, wearing an orange lanyard & holding a black & orange umbrella.
Megget`s Cellar, 28 Blair Street, EH1 1QR. This tour ends in Megget's Cellar, which is located half way down the stairs to the Blair Street Underground Vaults, right underneath our main booking office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are guaranteed all year round, so please dress for the weather, with comfortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mercat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Edinburgh Whisky Tour and Tasting with Private Option.