8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Scotland’s rugged peaks and islands on this 8-day Orkney, Skye and Highlands tour from Edinburgh. Travel along Scotland’s west coast with a guide to Skye and enjoy breathtaking views over the soaring Highlands. Visit the Orkney Islands, where puffins, seals and whales thrive. Take in famous Scottish attractions such as Loch Lomond, Glen Coe, the Ring of Brodgar, the Trossachs and the Cairngorm Mountains National Park, and marvel at the country’s awe-inspiring landscapes. Along the way, delve into Scotland’s folklore heritage and see what makes the country tick.
- 7-day tour through Orkney, Skye and the Highlands from Edinburgh
- Take in panoramic Highland views on route to Skye with a guide
- Watch native puffins and seals on the rocks in the Orkney Islands
- Discover top sites of interest including Glen Coe, Loch Lomond and the Cairngorm Mountains National Park
- Gain insight into Scotland’s rich history and heritage
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Saved to wishlist!
7 nights accommodation as per selected
Ferry to Orkney
Departures will include Loch Ness Cruise and Urquhart Castle.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Royal Mile, 1 Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Departures 18th May - Aug 24 will include the Jacobite Steam Train All other departure will include Loch Ness Cruise and Urquhart Castle instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Orkney Skye and Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Orkney Skye and Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Orkney Skye and Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Orkney Skye and Highlands Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Orkney Skye and Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsArchaeology Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingArchaeology Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowArchaeology Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCategory
Gladstone’s Land Tours & TicketsCamera Obscura and World of Illusions Tours & TicketsThe Canongate Tours & TicketsScottish National Portrait Gallery Tours & TicketsGreyfriars Kirk Tours & TicketsScott Monument Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery) Tours & TicketsGrassmarket Tours & TicketsMelrose Abbey Tours & TicketsCastle Rock Tours & TicketsRoyal Observatory Tours & TicketsLinlithgow Loch Tours & TicketsRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle) Tours & TicketsGeorgian House Tours & TicketsBlackness Castle Tours & TicketsForth Bridge Tours & TicketsCalton Hill Tours & TicketsScottish Parliament Tours & TicketsLauriston Castle Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Old Town Tours & Tickets