Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please plan your journey in advance, allowing time for city traffic, and arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in. All tours depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers.
This tour also collects passengers from GLASGOW at 11:00am (Check in 10:45am). All tours depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers. Those boarding in Glasgow should arrive at Kelvingrove by 10:00am if you like to explore the museum before joining the tour.
It is important to note, the tour concludes in Edinburgh only at the end of Day 5 and will not return to Glasgow.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age to travel is 7 years old. Photo ID, such as a passport, may be required. Children (8-17) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- There are opportunities to take short nature walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- This tour in an air-conditioned mini-coach, hosted by a local Scottish guide, rated 5-stars by the official Scottish Tourist Board
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers in order to operate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hairy Coo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It would not have been possible to organize such a trip on one's own and take in this many sites, I appreciate the insight and knowledge of the tour guide." See review