- Enjoy classic Scottish food such as authentic Haggis, award winning Lowland Single Malt Whisky
- Learn why Edinburgh locals are so passionate about their food
- Explore the local streets on a walking food tour
- Small-group experience with no more than 10 participants
Departure & Return
MEETING SPOT: The front of St Giles Cathedral at the West parliament square side, opposite the french consulate. Address: High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK Directions: The guide will be carrying an orange umbrella, so you can spot him/her easily
The tour ends at St Marys street which is about 3/4 of the way down the Royal Mile.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shared group experience
- Near public transportation
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Secret Food Tour in Edinburgh w/ Private Tour Option.