- 3-day small-group tour from Edinburgh to the Scottish Highlands and Isle of Skye with an expert guide
- Admire the spectacular landscapes and lochs of the Scottish Highlands on a scenic drive
- Stop at Loch Ness to watch for its fabled monster, 'Nessie'
- Spend two nights in Skye’s picturesque capital, Portree, in your choice of either a B&B or 3-star hotel
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Two nights’ accommodation includes a single or twin room in a 3-star hotel or B&B in Portree, selected at booking. Enjoy daily breakfast; all other meals, activities and entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Room preferences (e.g double room instead of twin room) should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Single rooms accommodate 1 person with 1 x UK Single / US Twin bed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Eilean Donan Castle - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Isle of Skye and Scottish Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh.