Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day Highlands and Isle of Skye trip from Edinburgh
- See the legendary scenery including the Old Man of Storr and the Cuillin Mountains
- Ride the famous Hogwarts Express train (as seen in the Harry Potter films) from Mallaig to Fort William
- Choice of B&B or hotel accommodation
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Two nights’ accommodation includes a single, twin, or double room in a 3-star hotel or B&B in Portree, selected at booking. Enjoy daily breakfast; all other meals are at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please select room type when booking.
- Minimum age is 5 years, we are unable to accommodate children under this age
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase weighing no more than 33lbs (15kg) and 1 carry-on bag
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Explorer Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "One word of advice about the train ride: sit on the right side to get a better view." See review
- "Isle of Skye and highlands were breathtaking (great weather during a heat wave too) However I would skip the "Hogawarts express" It looks cool on the outside so if you can catch it in the stations, take pics there." See review