Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the filming locations for Wentworth Prison, Lallybroch, and more
- Benefit from the small-group tour size for a more personalized experience
- Travel between dispersed attractions with ease via air-conditioned minivan
- Learn about the region’s real history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear suitable footwear and bring an outdoor jacket to explore Scotland in any month!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Outlander Experience Small Group Tour from Edinburgh.