Explore our promoted experiences
- Have the special opportunity to ride the Jacobite Steam Train
- Round-trip transit from Edinburgh makes this a stress-free experience
- Discover Harry Potter filming locations and learn behind-the-scenes facts
- See Highlands highlights like Mallaig, the Glenfinnan Viaduct, and Glencoe
Departure & Return
Please make your way to our shop 15 minutes before the tour to check-in. Our friendly staff members will be wearing high visibility vests and will be happy to assist you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- We are unable to carry children under 5 on our tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Explorer Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this experience to anyone looking for a day trip across the highlands and a fun experience on a traditional steam train." See review