- Kayak through Blue Spring Park and search for manatees
- All necessary kayaking equipment and instruction is provided
- Learn about Florida wildlife and their natural habitats
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the French Ave Landing Boat Ramp at the end of French Avenue in Orange City. Boat Ramp is approximately 3/4 mile past entrance to Blue Spring, SP. *DO NOT ENTER STATE PARK*
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Kayaking Tours and Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.