Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
34 Tours & Activities
Langelinie Cruise Terminal Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
209 Tours & Activities
2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel across the city in ease, and see many of Copenhagen’s key highlights, on this small-group Segway tour. Meet your guide at the Langelinie Pier, grab a helmet, and get acquainted with the proper Segway techniques. Once you feel comfortable, set off across town: you’ll see The Little Mermaid, Christiansborg Palace, and more, and will even stop for refreshments (own expense) at a cozy café. As you go, your guide will share stories about the sights; headsets are included so you can hear their every word.
- A maximum of 10 attendees makes for a personal way to explore the city
- All necessary equipment is provided for your ease and convenience
- Discover Copenhagen’s key highlights in the space of a single tour
- Pick from numerous daily departure times to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway, helmet and radio system during the tour
Storage of luggage if needed while on your tour
Beverage (complimentary beverage upon return of the tour)
Fun Segway Souvenir
Rain poncho (in case of rain)
Parking (There is 2 hours free parking on Langelinie Kaj. Limited spaces. Ample of paid parking on Langelinie Alle (Green Zone), Sunday free parking)
Transfer to/from cruise terminals
Purchases made at the cafe stop
Departure & Return
Departure PointLangeliniekaj 50, 2100 København, Denmark
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In severe weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel the trip and re-book you if possible.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- We are happy to store your luggage while you are on our tour.
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training. We will try our best to accommodate latecomers to the next available tour but we cannot guarantee availability. If not possible, we reserve the right to charge in full.
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Also, there are a lot of uneven cobblestones, so don’t get overconfident." See review
- "Most tours in Copenhagen are Hop on - Hop off bus tours."
Product code: 63400P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSegway ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCopenhagenShore Excursions - RostockPorts of Call Tours - RostockSegway Tours - RostockShore Excursions - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgSegway Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - BerlinPorts of Call Tours - BerlinSegway Tours - BerlinCategory
Torvehallerne MarketOld Stock Exchange (Børsen)Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)VesterbroHard Rock Cafe CopenhagenLouisiana Museum of Modern ArtNational Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)Nordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalThorvaldsens MuseumChristiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)Ocean Quay Cruise PortLapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)David Collection (Davids Samling)National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)Langelinie Cruise TerminalCopenhagen ZooKunsthal CharlottenborgKastelletFreetown Christiania