2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Active travelers who like to get to know a city from an intimate perspective will enjoy this walking tour of Copenhagen. Spend time admiring the home of Danish royalty, Christiansborg Palace. Get insider tips from your local guide as you visit many of the must-see sights of the city. This is a great overview of the city for first-time visitors, and repeat visitors will also find plenty of new points of interest.
- Entrance fees are included
- Learn about Copenhagen from a local guide
- See the sights up close while exploring on foot
- A fun and easy introduction to the Danish capital
Saved to wishlist!
Christiansborg Palace Entrance Fee
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointNyhavn 1F, 1051 København, Denmark
Return DetailsChristiansborg Palace, Den første Christiansborg, 1218 København, Denmark
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, OURWAY Tours reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Castle.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Copenhagen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Copenhagen City & Christiansborg Palace Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Copenhagen City & Christiansborg Palace Private Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Copenhagen City & Christiansborg Palace Private Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 63546P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCopenhagenCity Tours - MalmöWalking Tours - MalmöHistorical Tours - MalmöCity Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockCity Tours - GothenburgWalking Tours - GothenburgHistorical Tours - GothenburgCategory
VesterbroCarlsberg Brewery Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)KastelletCity Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)Langelinie Cruise TerminalCastle Islet (Slotsholmen)Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)Copenhagen ZooNyhavnAmager Museum (Amagermuseet)Tivoli GardensTorvehallerne MarketTycho Brahe PlanetariumNy Carlsberg GlyptotekFreetown ChristianiaThorvaldsens MuseumKunsthal CharlottenborgRuins under Christiansborg PalaceCasino Copenhagen