Are you interested in?
52 Tours & Activities
Langelinie Cruise Terminal Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
9 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cover ground in Copenhagen quickly with a half-day sightseeing bike tour focused on the city’s sustainability practices. Explore several green sights such as green roofs, solar installations, and green architecture. Learn about how Copenhagen became a leader in sustainability and how it plans to meet the goal of being the first carbon neutral capital by the year 2025.
- Maximize time in Copenhagen with a guided bike tour
- See the city’s green landmarks including solar installations
- Learn about Copenhagen’s sustainability practices
- Bike helmet and bicycle available for rental
Saved to wishlist!
The green guide
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointRosenborggade 3, 1130 København, Denmark
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Extremely important to wear suitable clothes as it can be cold
- We never cancel a tour in case of bad weather
- This is not a suitable tour for children under the age of 15
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The sustainable Copenhagen of the future tour by bike?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The sustainable Copenhagen of the future tour by bike?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The sustainable Copenhagen of the future tour by bike?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 59624P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCopenhagenCity Tours - RostockNature and Wildlife - RostockEco Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockCity Tours - HamburgNature and Wildlife - HamburgEco Tours - HamburgMountain Bike Tours - HamburgHalf-day Tours - HamburgCity Tours - BerlinNature and Wildlife - BerlinEco Tours - BerlinMountain Bike Tours - BerlinHalf-day Tours - BerlinCategory
Hard Rock Cafe CopenhagenFreetown ChristianiaCopenhagen ZooTorvehallerne MarketOld Stock Exchange (Børsen)Ocean Quay Cruise PortAmager Museum (Amagermuseet)Rosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)Tivoli GardensRuins under Christiansborg PalaceNy Carlsberg GlyptotekFredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)Louisiana Museum of Modern ArtNyhavnCarlsberg Brewery Nordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalNational Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)Kunsthal Charlottenborg