Are you interested in?
11 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
27 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
16 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Saved to wishlist!
Probably the most famous Danish pastry, with a sweet almond filling, topped with custard and enclosed in crispy pastry.
Not too sweet, but lots of flavour in this seeded twisted pastry piece - a crowd favourite
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointCPH Cooking Class, Herluf Trolles Gade 9, 1052 København, Denmark
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CPH Cooking Class ApS
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Learn to Make Danish Pastry?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Learn to Make Danish Pastry?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 57318P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCopenhagenCooking Classes - RostockCooking Classes - HamburgCooking Classes - BerlinCategory
Copenhagen ZooRuins under Christiansborg PalaceNational History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)Hard Rock Cafe CopenhagenAmager Museum (Amagermuseet)Nordre Toldbod Cruise TerminalKastelletRosenborg Castle Gardens (Kongens Have)Louisiana Museum of Modern ArtKronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)David Collection (Davids Samling)Kunsthal CharlottenborgOcean Quay Cruise PortFredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)Tivoli GardensFreetown ChristianiaTycho Brahe PlanetariumThorvaldsens MuseumVesterbroLangelinie Cruise Terminal