- Included bicycle and helmet rental lets you explore Copenhagen like a local
- Listen to in-depth commentary from your guide
- Enjoy the scenery and highlights while your guide takes care of navigation
- Travel at a leisurely pace with a small group of just 10 people
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at bike shop Rosenborg Cykler, Rosenborggade 3 (2min walk from Nørreport Station)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for children or people with poor health
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For this tour, all participants must be experienced cyclists capable of biking safely in a foreign urban environment
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Not difficult at all, and fairly easy use of the bike lanes." See review