3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Copenhagen is one of the world's best cycling cities, so it would be a shame to explore it by motor vehicle. On this guided tour, you can pedal like a local through the streets of the city to see the top attractions, as well as a few of your's guide's favorite hidden gems. Along the way, you'll learn all about local life and culture.
- Touring the city by bike takes you to places inaccessible by motor vehicle
- Experience the city as the locals do: On two wheels
- Get insights into local life and culture from your guide
- See Copenhagen's top attractions, as well as hidden gems
Saved to wishlist!
Local professional guide
Use of bicycle
Free helmets for kids
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Åboulevard 3, 1635 København, Denmark
Meet at Tropical Bikes shop, next to the lakes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be contacted and offered an alternative or full refund. If you are not contacted the tour is automatically confirmed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Copenhagen can be lovely and sunny, or windy and cold, all on the same day!
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropical Bikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Copenhagen Highlights: 3-Hour Bike Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCopenhagenMountain Bike Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - HamburgHistorical Tours - HamburgHalf-day Tours - HamburgMountain Bike Tours - BerlinHistorical Tours - BerlinHalf-day Tours - BerlinCategory
Copenhagen Opera House (Operaen)Carlsberg Brewery NyhavnCastle Islet (Slotsholmen)National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)City Hall Square (Radhuspladsen)Louisiana Museum of Modern ArtOld Stock Exchange (Børsen)National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)Tivoli GardensDavid Collection (Davids Samling)KastelletKronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)Casino CopenhagenFreetown ChristianiaChristiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)Ocean Quay Cruise PortNy Carlsberg GlyptotekLapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)Fredensborg Palace (Fredensborg Slot)