Explore our promoted experiences
- No need to study a map—a guide leads the way on this bike tour
- Learn about the city's history, hidden gems, and famous attractions
- Enjoy breaks along the way to take photos of the sights you pass
- A small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We're located right next to the Nikolaj Church in the heart of the city, so come on into the store where it says Segway Tours Copenhagen and we'll be waiting to greet you. Please note, we are a social bunch, so if your bike group is under 5 persons you may be joined with others driving a Segway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.