- Maximize time in Copenhagen with a guided bike tour
- See top attractions including the Little Mermaid statue
- Stop at Torvehallerne, a sleek food hall, for a snack or coffee
- Explore different neighborhoods quickly with a bike
Departure & Return
The meeting point is by Israels Plads. Please meet your guide waiting with the bikes and wearing a sign that says "guide".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is no shop at the meeting point. The guide will be waiting for you with the bikes
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Bike Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend to attend this bike tour, because you are able to see a lot of sights at a short period of time." See review