- This small-group tour, capped at six people, offers a hands-on way to travel
- Explore by Segway to see more of the sights in less time
- A number of tour times are available to suit your sightseeing schedule
- Discover Colorado Springs’ Broadmoor neighborhood, plus Cheyenne Cañon
Departure & Return
Tours begin at the South Cheyenne Cañon Picnic Grounds near the Starsmore Nature Center. Turn left at the corner of Cheyenne Blvd and Evans Ave, then look for our signs and parking on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders must be 12 years +
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheyenne Canon Segways
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands