- 3-hour Cologne dinner cruise along the Rhine River
- Enjoy a buffet dinner, including regional German specialties
- Listen to the DJ’s relaxing music as you sip your drinks
- Take in the city sights such as Cologne Cathedral and Hohenzollern Bridge
- Admire the panoramic vistas of the city skyline lit up at night
Departure & Return
Am Leystapel / Frankenwerft, located directly at the Rhine river bank
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you’re feeling hungry, visit the dinner buffet and sample a variety of German dishes from fresh salads and appetizers to roasted meats and pasta pesto. (Sample menu included below.) As you eat, admire striking views, enjoy the music of a local DJ and sip on an ice-cold Koelsh — brewed right here in Cologne!
Your dining cruise ends back at the departure point. Stay onboard for up to 30 minutes to finish your drink, or head out to sample the local nightlife!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koln-Dusseldorfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cologne All-inclusive Evening Cruise.